For Back and Body
4 TBS sea salt, Epsom salt, or cooking salt (I prefer to mix a bit of each)
3-4 TBS Olive Oil
1 drop lavender essential oil
1. Mix everything together in a bowl.
2. Stand under a warm shower to dampen skin.
3. Apply mixture to skin. Use a small towel to scrub your back if you cannot reach it.
4. Rinse off, pat dry and apply moisturizer.
5. Its best to wrap up and stay warm for at least 20 min.
2 TBS Epsom Salt
1/2 tsp olive oil
1 handful fresh basil, rosemary, and mint
1. Soak in warm tub for 5-15 minutes, adding the herbs.
2. Scrub feet with salt.
3. Rinse, pat dry, and moisturize with a thick cream. (I like cocoa butter)
4. Put on a pair of socks and head off to bed.
For Chocolate Lovers
4 TBS drinking chocolate
2-3 TBS brown sugar
1-2 TBS runny honey
Rose petals and 4 vanilla pod seeds (optional)
1. Run a bath and add rose petals and vanilla pods.
2. Mix ingredients to a paste.
3. Step into the bath and standing, smooth the scrub all over your body.
4. Sit down and soak for at least 15 minutes…Do not wash off the scrub.
5. There is no need to use moisturizer after you dry off.