Make sure you tell your husband / wife that you love them at least once a week, I haven’t ever went a day without hearing it from my husband.
· Give your mate an unexpected hug, a surprisingly romantic kiss, or a back rub for no other reason than love.
· Be spontaneous and surprising with unexpected notes, whisking your spouse away for an unexpected weekend alone, stargazing together, taking a walk in the rain with one another. A recent surprise from my husband was a day at the ocean just walking and talking about silly things we had done in our teenage years, it was a wonderful day and made me smile.
· Share memories by looking at old photographs and talking about memories you share together. And the memories you hope to create together.
· Give the gift of your time by performing trivial chores for your spouse, such as folding the clothes, running an errand, washing the car, cooking dinner, fetching groceries.
· Don’t forget anniversaries and birthdays.
· Hold hands and remember why you fell in love.