3 firm roma tomatoes, finely diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
1/4 teaspoon salt
10 slices ciabatta bread (or Italian bread)
1 tablespoon grtaed parmesan cheese
pinch dried parsley flakes
1. Toss diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and salt. Cover and chill 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
3. Combine parmesan cheese with dried parsely. Arrange the bread slices on a baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese mixture.
4. Bake for 5 minutes or until bread is starting to crisp.
5. Pour tomatoe mixture into a serving dish and serve along side the toasted bread.