– Water cleanses. Drink 1.5 + liters of water every day, it keeps your skin elastic.
– Nutrients from food. Eat versatile and healthy – fish, vegetables and berries. Internally taken vitamins and minerals strengthen the skin of your body.
– Peel now and then. Peel the skin of your body once or twice a week. As the dead skin cells are removed, the nurturing substances of the body lotion also absorb better.
– Dry brush once in a while. It makes your blood circulate and improves the colour of the skin.
– Check your detergents. Avoid soaps that dry your skin. Use mild detergents with ph. 5.5
– Lotion for clean skin only. Apply the body lotion on a dry and clean skin only. After sauna or bath, wait about 20-30 minutes before you spread the lotion so that the pores are closed.
– Don’t forget the feet! When treating calluses on your soles and toes it’s important to pay attention on regular washing and moisturizing.
– Dry elbows? Before going to bed, apply some extremely moisturizing lotion on your elbows and put on a long-sleeved shirt. When you wake up the elbows should be visibly softer.
Taken from HomeFront Iseue 13