* Turn off lights, TVs and other appliances when they are not being used. Many of us with use the remote to switch off the TV or stereo, leaving the appliance running on standby.
* Wash laundry in cold water. This does just as good a job,it keeps your colours bright, and saves lots of energy. … Continue Reading ››
1. Dark strong coffee with a few drops of lemon
2. Eat chocolate
3. Relaxing teas like Valerian, chamomile, Lemon grass (cidreira)
4. Ginger and anise tea
5. Place potatoes slices on your forehead
6. A cold shower
s ago i noticed my teeth were getting some weird spots and were not bright white anymore. Well some people told me this actually happens with age and sometimes because of the toothpaste … Continue Reading ››
Most people don't know that beans are toxic and we often see many people cooking them without taking any precautions to avoid food poisoning. Here are a few tips so you can eat beans safely.
1. Never eat raw beans.
3. Make sure you wash them well and never use the water you washed … Continue Reading ››
1 cup shortening
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
2 eggs well beaten
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 Tablespoon cinnamon
3 cups oats (Do NOT use instant oats.)
1.Cream shortening and sugars, add … Continue Reading ››
Avocados are rich in Vitamin E, and carrots are high in beta-carotene and antioxidants, and cream, which is high in calcium and protein. These ingredients will help rebuild skin collagen, improve tone and texture, and fade age spots.
1 avocado, mashed
1 carrot, cooked and mashed
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 egg, beaten
3 … Continue Reading ››